Shippensburg Fish and Game Association
Starting on US 11 at the intersection of King ST and Earl ST (the square in Shippensburg):
- Travel north on Earl ST (PA Rt. 696) for 2 miles.
- Turn left onto Middlespring RD.
- Travel 1/2 mile on Middlespring RD (pass church and cemetery on right, old walled cemetery on left).
- Turn left onto McClay's Mill RD and then immediately bear right across the small bridge (staying on McClays Mill RD).
- Stay on McClays Mill RD for approximately 2 miles.
- Immediately after crossing the two single-lane stone bridges, turn left at the T-intersection. (You will remain on McClays Mill RD.)
- Travel 3/10ths of a mile to the sharp curve. The entrance to the club grounds will be on your left before you round the turn.
**From PA turnpike (Blue Mountain exit):
- Take 2nd left (approx. 1 mi. at sign for Esh’s Buildings – Otterbein Church RD).
- At stop sign turn left on Newburgh RD, then right on Paxton Run RD (which will run directly into McClays Mill RD at stone bridge).
- Continue ¼ mi. to club entrance on left.
This page was last updated: May 14, 2016
Copyright 2003 SFGA
Web site by Diane Chamberlin Web Designs
N 40 degrees 05.656'
W 77degrees 34.593'