1. The gate must be closed and locked AFTER ENTERING AND EXITING the club grounds. The gate should be left open only during approved activities and meetings.
2. The initiation fee for becoming an adult member of the Association shall be $150.00. The normal established annual membership dues shall be $50.00.
3. Junior membership dues and initiation fee shall be one-half (1/2) of adult.
4. Any and all memberships attained in this organization can be lost by derogatory and unlawful actions of the member through their willful commission of acts detrimental to club property or club policies. Such loss or separation can be for a specific period or life of the member. Separation action must be initiated in a regular meeting and the affected member notified in writing.
5. All club members must carry their current year membership card at all times when using club and range facilities, and produce same upon request of a club member. Nonconformance with this requirement can result in suspension from use of the facilities.
6. All members bringing a guest are responsible for the guest’s actions and liabilities.
7. There are a few instances when an event is for members only. These events will be announced as “members only” before the event.
8. Regular monthly membership meetings are held the second Tuesday of every month at 7:00 p.m.
9. No alcoholic beverages will be permitted on the premises except at Board-approved functions.
10. Any person appointed chairman of a committee must be or become a member of the Shippensburg Fish and Game Association.
11. Building rentals to members will be $100.00 for the first two (2) hours and $50.00 per hour for each hour thereafter, (minimum $100 charge). The cost to organizations will be $300.00 for the first two (2) hours and $100.00 per hour for each hour thereafter, (minimum $300 charge). Either room with kitchen use. Rental to be approved by Board of Directors.
12. No tables or chairs are to leave the premises.
13. There will be a bad check charge of $30 for any checks returned to Shippensburg Fish and Game Association.
14. Horseback riding and recreational vehicles (including but not limited to four-wheelers, motorcycles, bicycles, off-road jeeps, snow mobiles and golf carts) are banned on club grounds unless authorized by the Board of Directors.